~ : karakspeak : ~

Friday, June 10, 2005

All Fucked Up...



You know what it means, when you give something your best,
And you very well know the fact, nothing in your hands does rest.
You sweat out for it, the dedication towards it unmatched,
Just to find out at the end, everything from you being snatched.

You can't help, you know, you can just see it all go,
You see all your efforts being slaughtered, slow and slow,
At the end you just wonder, who went on the wrong side,
You stand all naked in public, who did blow your pride.

The life now sucks, each and every minute of it,
It stinks all over, as if you are in deep shit.
There is nothing to do, nothing to say in any matter,
I’ve been deemed virtual, the reality they shatter.

I hate the sense of responsibility that this place makes me feel,
I have lost all the energy, all enthusiasm and all remaining zeal.
I feel like crying out my heart, and over my voice to shout,
Just waiting my term to get over and will very soon bow out.


:(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home