~ : karakspeak : ~

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Exams Mudinjhicha..

Ho ho ho...

So the semester exams are finally over and out of the way. Now the life becomes cool. As its said all's well that ends well, so i guess now life is better and inspiring given the way i did my last two papers :) Papers were easy but still, i wrote nicely in the exams. For a change finished off my papers completely in the 3 hours, wrote full 5 questions and wrote them to my satisfaction. Whatever is the result i just wish and pray that i continue to have my 8 point history, if its more than 8.35 (that would result in increasing my average CGPA).

Lets see, fingers crossed. :)


PS: We got our passports recently. One of my friends was complaining "My mother's name has been printed wrong, on the Passport". Our sardar classmate comes from one side and asks, "On Who's Passport ?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home