~ : karakspeak : ~

Monday, February 06, 2006

Work and Night Outs..

Well, finally I celebrated my monthly anniversary two days back. Gosh its one month since I joined and it seems like yesterday only. When I used to wander around finding my ways through the seemingly never ending maze of cubes and finally would end up in Celina’s room to guide me through. :D

It’s been great, the feeling. Being in the world’s biggest software giant does give you a kick of sort. So I remain drunk, all the time. ;)

Life is finally settling down in Hyderabad. Have almost fixed a routine kind of stuff for the office. Arrive here by midday and leave by morning ;) its tough to spend time at home doing anything else besides sleeping you see.

Got my first pay check too, and got it cashed too in a new account :D It’s a great feeling you see. But then not much is to be saved from this I guess, and by the way who wants to ;) Will go for a major shopping in few days.

Rest rocking..

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home