~ : karakspeak : ~

Monday, April 04, 2005

I am 22

So here am i announcing, with the success of the Infotrek just a few hours ago, that i am turning 22 this year's birthday. :)

Birthdays are always great, and one like this is bound to be exciting and fun. Everything was just turning out fabulous. I got the new cell from Mom and Dad, then just yesterday's great victories and the loving friends. Its all too great. I love it.

Had the traditional party at twelve at the night and had my share of all phone calls and all. Then the day was great, went out for lunch with my friend and then dinner in the evening with the GANG. :D

Had loads of sweets all around.
It was all bright and beautiful.

So here wishing myself
A Very Happy and Prosperous Birthday.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home